Friday – Sunday: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- $7 Adult
- $6 Seniors (over age 62) & Students with Valid I.D.
- Free for Members and children under 12
Free admission after 3 p.m. on Thursdays and all day on Fridays!
(562) 439-2119, ext. 270Restaurant Hours
Thursday: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m
Friday: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m
Saturday – Sunday: 8 a.m. to 3 p.mHappy Hour
Thursday: 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- All Day, August 21, 2017 – December 22, 2017 – Artist in Residence: Narsiso Martinez
- All Day, September 28, 2017 – February 4, 2018 – The Port Show
- 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm, October 26, 2017 – Fall Flavors: Cooking with Chef Martin Fernandez
- All Day, November 9, 2017 – January 28, 2018 – Ann Weber:
Moon Over San Pedro
Long Beach Museum of Art has earned the coveted and highest possible
4-star rating for demonstrating strong financial health and commitment to accountability and transparency from Charity Navigator, the nation’s largest and most-utilized evaluator of charities. Attaining a 4-star rating verifies that the Museum exceeds industry standards and outperforms most charities in our area of work. This exceptional designation from Charity Navigator sets the Museum apart from its peers and demonstrates to the public our trustworthiness. About one quarter of the 8,000 rated and most recognized charities across the nation have achieved this distinction!